Dear Folks / Business Partners,
This is Kumar From Javaji System Solutions Inc.,
Urgent need for Senior Java J2EE Developer….. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Senior Java/J2EE Developer (EAD, GC, or Citizenship only)
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 6 Months+
Job Requirement & Technical Skills Required:
The candidate must possess the following skills and education qualifications:
· Bachelors in Computer Science or related field or 3 additional years of experience in the IT field.
· Minimum 10 years of experience in the IT field with progressively responsible roles.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in Java/J2EE/Spring/Struts Development
· Excellent SQL, PL/SQL programming skills, working with Oracle 11g or higher database
· Must have experience with WebSphere application/web server
· Must have a thorough understanding of SOA, Web Services (SOAP, REST ful)
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent design skills – must be adept at analyzing functional requirements and map them to appropriate design
· Detail oriented with strong troubleshooting skills
· Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal
· Large, enterprise wide Java/J2EE project that has been under development and maintenance for 5+ years.
· Several new requirements are to be developed
· Excellent opportunity for senior developers to actively participate in a large team and show their skills
· Requirements gathering, design, development, testing and documentation;
· develop end-to-end designs for the web interfaces, reporting and analysis components of projects;
· provide advice and guidance on appropriate applications, reports and analysis architecture;
· develop Web portals, applications and other user interface components to facilitate the user interface to Business Intelligence resources;
· assist Decision Support team members: DBAs, database developers, requirements analysts, and others, in understanding data and meeting user requirements;
· participate in project work groups with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to understand data specific needs;
· participate in performance tuning activities;
· provide production deployment and production support as needed.
· Candidate will be responsible for analyzing and converting business requirements to technical requirements, followed by designing and implementing the solutions. Candidate will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle; and demonstrate abilities to learn both the business processes as well as new and existing technologies.
· Candidate shall understand the fundamentals of three-tier architecture and have hands on experience with implementing applications using popular frameworks.
· Candidate will work in a team environment, but must be able to produce with minimal supervision.
If you are interested please send me your resume, and also answer to the questions below
· Candidate Contact Number
· Candidate Visa Status
· Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion
· Candidate convenient time to take up the face to face discussion
· Candidate Employer details if in case of H1B
· Candidate Current billing rate
· Candidate Expected billing rate
· References of direct supervisor
· Interview availability
Thanks & Regards,
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,
703 880 4142
703 880 7232 (Fax)
Google/Yahoo IM: kumar4mjss
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kumarkphttp://groups.google.com/group/us-it-recruiter-postings?hl=en&hl=en