Dear Folks / Business Partners,
This is Kumar From Javaji System Solutions Inc.,
We are in immediate need of the following resource, Web Sphere Admin with ESB (Mandatory) position at Vernon Hills, IL ….. Send resumes to email@example.com
Position : Web Sphere Admin with ESB (Mandatory)
Location : Vernon Hills, IL
Duration : 3+ Months (9-12 Months)
Experience : 5-8 years
Job Requirement & Technical Skills Required:
· ESB (Mandatory)
· Web Sphere Admin (Mandatory)
· As Admin \Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenance/Testing)
· You may serve as entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application / product.
· You are responsible for functional/technical track of a project
· App Server Monitoring using enterprise tools
· App Server Monitoring using shell scripts
· Monitoring Connection Pools JMS Queues
· CPU utilization
· File Systems used App servers
· Various App server Processes
· Monitoring Log files (Access Logs, Error Logs, system Logs) Errors
· Event Monitoring, Follow Documented activites (SOP)
· Start/stop Application server
· App Server Checklist/verification
· Should be proficient in messaging and ESB Concepts
· Should know the Roles and Benefits of ESB in SOA Having understanding on capabilities of ESB
· Should have understanding on ESB Protocol, ESB connectivity and ESB standards
· Should have understanding on Quality of service, patterns and scenarios using ESB and Messaging Capable of code and deploy ESB and messaging applications"
· Performing requirement collection, design review and architecting ESB and messaging applications
· Proficient in SOA and Webservice
· Capable of suggesting best practice and alternate solutions for the applications Capable of tuning the application for better performance and scalability
IBM WebSphere ESB
· Minimum 5 years experience with 1-2 years of experience in design & development of ESB/SOA solutions using WID on WESB & WPS environments.
· Can provide architecture & design ESB solutions using WID & WESB.
· Can plan, configure WESB/WAS ND environments and take system design decisions when implementing solutions over WESB.
· Implementation experience in WebServices/JMS/SOAP protocols and can comprehend the challenges of a production rollout.
· Can design WESB security and undertake performance tuning.
· Experienced in integration with JCA and WebSphere Adapters.
If you are interested please send me your resume, and also answer to the questions below
· Candidate Contact Number
· Candidate Visa Status
· Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion
· Candidate convenient time to take up the face to face discussion
· Candidate Employer details if in case of H1B
· Candidate Current billing rate
· Candidate Expected billing rate
· References of direct supervisor
· Interview availability
· Skype ID
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,
703 953 1033
Google / Yahoo IM: kumar4mjss
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kumarkphttp://groups.google.com/group/us-it-recruiter-postings?hl=en&hl=en