Dear Folks / Business Partners,
This is Kumar From Javaji System Solutions Inc.,
We are in immediate need of the following resource, Websphere Message Broker Consultant position at Lincoln - Nebraska ….. Send resumes to email@example.com , 703-957-5670
Position: Websphere Message Broker Consultant
Location: Lincoln - Nebraska
Duration: 3+ Months (3 to 12 Months)
Experience: 5-8 YEARS
Job Requirement & Technical Skills Required:
Mandatory Skills: Websphere Message Broker ESB, IBM WebSphere ESB Desirable Skills: Web Services
· The Websphere Message Broker technical lead will be responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance of message flows for various applications using IBM Websphere MQ and Message Broker platform.
· They will work with other architects, developers to determine the needs of the applications and the best solution for the environment.
· The candidate must be able to manage system and application architecture design, provide design recommendations and alternate options based on functional/performance requirements and guide and manage the progress of development/programming tasks with medium to high level of complexity.
· Strong knowledge of Java technology stacks and hands-on experience of integrating applications and data across diversified technologies
· Design and documentation Software Requirements Document & Design documents.
· Interacting with the client to obtain the requirements, analyzing the requirements, preparing the specifications, designing the modules and tasks for the team members.
· Distributed information across and between multiple diverse systems and applications using Message Broker and provided delivery of the right information in the right format at the right time
· Wrote technical design document (TDD)
· Designed and implemented SOA/integration solutions
· Designing and Developing message sets, maps, message flows, and configure/develop adaptors
· Designed and Developed components in java
· Developed common java functions to be used across interfaces
· Worked with CWF, TDS, and EDI format message transformations and routing
IBM Websphere Message Broker / WebSphere ESB
· Minimum 5 years’ experience with 1-2 years of experience in design & development of ESB/SOA solutions using WID on WESB & WPS environments.
· Architect in MB and can plan, configure and manage Broker implementation and take system design decisions when implementing Message Broker.
· Implementation experience in simple and complex environments and can comprehend the challenges of a production rollout.
· Can design message broker security and perform performance analysis.
· Experienced in integration with non-MQ protocols (HTTP etc.)
· Can provide architecture & design ESB solutions using WID & WESB.
· Can plan, configure WESB/WAS ND environments and take system design decisions when implementing solutions over WESB.
· Implementation experience in WebServices/JMS/SOAP protocols and can comprehend the challenges of a production rollout.
· Can design WESB security and undertake performance tuning.
· Experienced in integration with JCA and WebSphere Adapters.
· Performing requirement collection, design review and architecting ESB and messaging applications
· Proficient in SOA and Webservice
· Capable of suggesting best practice and alternate solutions for the applications
· Capable of tuning the application for better performance and scalability
· Should have clear understanding of what is Web Service, SOAP Protocol WSDLUDDI Styles of Web Services
· Compare Web Services with EJBs or other Service Implementations
If you are interested please send me your resume, and also answer to the questions below
· Candidate Contact Number
· Candidate Visa Status
· Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion
· Candidate convenient time to take up the face to face discussion
· Candidate Employer details if in case of H1B
· Candidate Current billing rate
· Candidate Expected billing rate
· References of direct supervisor
· Interview availability
· Skype ID
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,
703 957 5670
Google / Yahoo IM: kumar4mjss
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kumarkphttp://groups.google.com/group/us-it-recruiter-postings?hl=en&hl=en